If you are not receiving notifications, first make sure that you have them turned on. To do so, please open the ēdn application and follow these 6 steps. If you have confirmed that your notifications are on and you are still not receiving them, jump ahead to Step 7 for instructions.
1) Select the 3 lines at the top left of the application
2) Select "Edit Account"
3) Select the word "Settings" to the right of Push Notifications. This will take you to the device's settings
4) Select notifications
5) Make sure that the toggle to allow notifications is turned on and it is green.
6) Next, exit your device settings and return directly back to the ēdn application. Select "Save" in the top right hand corner. Your settings have now taken effect and you should receive notifications once your water is low or once a guidance update is available.
7) *If your notifications were already toggled on in your device settings as displayed in Step 5, you should conduct a full off/on cycle to reset your settings. To do this, go back into your device settings by following Steps 1-4 above, then toggle notifications OFF and proceed to Step 6. Next, follow Steps 3-6 again to turn notifications back ON, and they should reset!
*Please note, you will not receive refill water notifications until the SmallGarden is completely empty for at least 1 hour.
If you have followed the directions above and are still not receiving push-notifications, contact support here.