A factory reset will bring your SmallGarden back to its original factory state. After a factory reset your SmallGarden will be left in pairing mode with a green pulsing light.
A factory reset will:
- Remove WiFi credentials from your SmallGarden device
- Delete all device level settings and sensor readings
- Remove the SmallGarden from you Apple Home
- Remove the SmallGarden from your ēdn iOS App account
To perform a factory reset:
- Press and hold the side button on your SmallGarden until it begins blinking red (about 10 seconds)
- Release the button, and the then quickly press again
- Your notification light will then go through a few different blink patterns and then pulse green. The green pulsing color indicates that your factory reset is complete and your SmallGarden is ready to pair to WiFi.
Please sign in to leave a comment.