A factory reset will bring your SmallGarden back to its original factory state. After a factory reset your SmallGarden will be left in pairing mode with a green pulsing light.
A factory reset will:
- Remove WiFi credentials from your SmallGarden device
- Delete all device level settings and sensor readings
- Remove the SmallGarden from you Apple Home
- Remove the SmallGarden from your ēdn iOS App account
To perform a factory reset:
- Press and hold the side button on your SmallGarden until it begins blinking red (about 10 seconds)
- Release the button, and the then quickly press again
- Your notification light will then go through a few different blink patterns and then pulse green. The green pulsing color indicates that your factory reset is complete and your SmallGarden is ready to pair to WiFi.