You may want to store your SmallGarden during certain times of the year. Its important to ensure your SmallGarden is in a clean and dry condition while storing until next season.
For the SmallGarden
- Unplug your SmallGarden
- Remove all of your plants and SeedPods from your SmallGarden (try and transplant them outside if you can!). Make sure to keep the; lids, cups, and risers (small rubber stoppers that snap into the bottom of the SeedPod cup).
- Carefully remove the tray from the SmallGarden -- make sure to remove the moisture probe and place to the side. Important - When removing the tray, lift up from the end farthest away from the moisture probe and make sure it does not pinch the wire.
- Remove the water basin from the SmallGarden
- Hand wash all plastic parts with dish soap and dry
- Reassemble your SmallGarden
- Place your power supply with your SmallGarden and store in a dry location
On your iOS device
- Open the ēdn Grow app, select your SmallGarden and 'Harvest' all plants (so you no longer receive notifications)
- Turn off disconnection emails by either 1) removing the SmallGarden from your app account (you can always add it back later and no data will be lost), or 2) when you receive a disconnection email, select unsubscribe at the bottom
That's it! Your SmallGarden is ready to store until next season!