- To add new plants to your app, click on any empty 'pod view (+)' in your app dashboard. If older plants are in your view, please follow these instructions to "harvest" them first.
- From there, you will be shown a list of plants that you can select from, or in the top right hand corner of the next page, you will see an option to 'Scan'. This will launch an in-app camera to scan the QR code on your SeedPod packaging.
- If using our Scan-to-plant option, your camera will automatically open up and scan your QR code which will 'plant' that variety.
- Whichever method you use, the next step will prompt you to select a location for your new plant. If planting all spots, select 'All'. You can also select a single placement where you selected, or the left or right rows.
- Follow the next steps to complete your planting!
Article is closed for comments.