If you are trying to manage your SeedPod Membership and are having trouble logging in, please follow the below steps for your use case:
Logging into your SeedPod Membership Account on our website (through your email prompt):
- If you clicked on a Membership reminder email link and are now being asked to sign in, you may run into some issues with logging in.
- First, make sure you have a login to begin with. If you purchased a SeedPod Membership on our website (not through the app) and did not create a login during checkout, you will not have sign-in access yet. Try creating a login here with the exact email address used to purchase your SeedPod Membership.
- If successful, you will be able to access your active Membership instantly.
- If you receive the message "An account with the given email already exists", this means that you do have a login created under this email. Please try signing in with your login credentials, or proceed to follow the 'Forgot Password steps' to send a password reset email.
Logging into your SeedPod Membership Account on the ēdn app:
- If your SeedPod Membership email is synced with the email address used to sign up for the app, then you should see your Membership details directly in the app. To confirm, select the hamburger option menu in the top left hand corner from your app dashboard > Select 'Membership'.
- If your Membership does not load after a few moments or you receive an error, this means that a different email was used to purchase your Membership (or you created your account using Sign-in With Apple' and you will need to try the steps listed above in the previous section.
- If you would like your membership to be synced with your ēdn app in the future, you will need to cancel your existing membership and start a new one directly through your ēdn app.
If you need assistance cancelling your Membership, please contact support here.
Article is closed for comments.