If you are having trouble pairing your SmallGarden to your network, here are some tips that might help:
- Ensure you are on a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (How to determine if you are on a 2.4GHz network). This is very important - your SmallGarden will only pair if you are on a 2.4GHz network, cellular and 5GHz Wi-Fi will not pair correctly.
- If you are on a mesh network, move both your iOS device and the SmallGarden to a location as far away from your router as possible. This will trick your WiFi into switching to 2.4GHz bandwidth. Once successfully paired, you can move your SmallGarden back to your desired location and it will reconnect to your WiFi on it's own.
- Try restarting your iOS device (sometimes this can clear the HomeKit memory which can interfere with pairing)
- Ensure that the SmallGarden was not 'partially paired' in the Apple Home App, by making sure there is not a tile for the SmallGarden, and if there is, remove it before repairing
- Perform a factory reset on the SmallGarden, then follow steps to 'Add a Garden' in the app.
If you are still experiencing network connection issues, please submit a support ticket here.