The SmallGarden is designed to grow a single type or multiple types of plants during one grow period. In order to enter multiple types of plants into the ēdn Grow app, just follow the below steps:
Keep in mind when growing multiple types of plants what grows well together - you can reference our SeedPod plant pages on our website for plants that compliment each other well!
- Select an empty SeedPod location in the ēdn Grow app.
- Decide what type of SeedPod you are planting (in this example we are planting basil).
- Determine the location (This can be; All spaces, Left Side, Right Side, Single space (where you originally selected), or All Available spaces). In this example we select the 5 spaces on the left side of the SmallGarden.
- Continue planting those SeedPods in your physical SmallGarden
- Then simply repeat the process by selecting another vacant space - in this example we select the top right SeedPod location to plant Bibb Lettuce, followed by the right side of the SmallGarden
- Finish planting those SeedPods in your physical SmallGarden and you're all set!