To re-pairing your SmallGarden to Wi-Fi is the same as the initial pairing process.
You will not need to delete your SmallGarden from your account, you can simply confirm the first 4 steps below, and start by selecting the '+' from the Dashboard screen in the iOS app.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the ēdn App. Download here for iOS.
- Plug in your SmallGarden, and hold the button on the side for 3 seconds until it blinks blue, then let go. The light will now blink green, indicating you have entered pairing mode.
- Make sure your iOS device is connected to your home 2.4gHz network. If you need help determining if you are on a 2.4gHz network, please reference this article.
- Locate the QR Code on your SmallGarden light strip, the back of the user manual, or inside the packaging.
- Open the ēdn app and if this your first garden, you'll be presented with a 'Let's Pair' button. If this is not your first garden, select the small '+' sign from the top right corner of the Dashboard screen.
- Follow the directions on the app for pairing!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us email@example.com