The lifespan of SeedPods will range depending on what variety of plants you're growing and how often they have been pruned. You can find the expected amount of days that until a plant reaches full-size on each individual SeedPod packaging and in the app.
Articles in this section
- What is a SeedPod?
- Can I plant 5 SeedPods in my garden instead of 10?
- How to use your own seeds with the 'Plant Your Own' SeedPods
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- What is the lifespan of plants in the SmallGarden?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- How long can I store unused SeedPods?
- How long do SeedPods grow?
- Can I reuse my SeedPods?
- Is produce grown in the SmallGarden as nutritious as organic store bought produce?