You might want to transfer plants from one SeedPod to another when one SeedPod fails to germinate but another has more than one plant.
Follow the below steps to easily transfer a plant in less than 5 minutes!
- Remove the donor SeedPod and ungerminated SeedPod from your SmallGarden
- Confirm that the donor SeedPod has more than one germinated plant inside.
- Remove each SeedPod from it's cup, then remove the stickers.
- Pull the donor SeedPod apart, right down the middle, exposing the roots and stems of the plants - remove one of the plants from the bunch, and place off to the side. Make sure to be careful with the roots and to retain as many as possible.
- Press the donor back together and in it's cup with lid attached.
- Pull open the ungerminated SeedPod, right down the middle, and place your new donor plant inside.
- Press back together, insert into it's cup with lid attached, and that's it!
- Place both cups back in your SmallGarden! Your plants root systems will recover in 3-4 days and catch up with the rest of your plants!