To remove water from your SmallGarden, follow the below steps:
- Unplug your SmallGarden.
- Tilt your SmallGarden away from the power side, to slowly pour water out of the inlet.
- Set your SmallGarden down, and wipe off any excess water.
- Plug your SmallGarden back in to it's power supply.
You might want to remove water from your SmallGarden for a few reasons:
- You added too much water when you planted your SeedPods, and want to remove some to improve germination.
- You want to clean out the plastic reservoir
Please sign in to leave a comment.