Good and bad plants for your furry creatures.
Types of SeedPods that are good for your cats and dogs to be around and able to consume.
- Thai Basil
- Lime Basil
- Spritzer Lettuce
- Bibb Lettuce
- Baby Red Romaine Lettuce
- Lettuce Mix
Types of SeedPods that are TOXIC for your cats and dogs when ingested.
- Chives - Toxic to cats and dogs.
- When ingested in large amounts it can be cause vomiting, increased heart rate, blood in urine and lots of panting.
- Marigold - Toxic for cats
- May cause mild irritation to the gastrointestinal tract when ingested.
- Mint - Toxic to cats and dogs
- When ingested in large amounts, your pets can vomit and have severe diarrhea due to the essential oils getting released from consumption.
- Moss Rose - Toxic to cats and dogs.
- When ingested in large amounts it will cause excessive salvation and tremors. It is very rare but it can also cause kidney failure.
- Painted Nettle - Toxic to cats and dogs.
- If ingested it can cause your pets to vomit and have excessive diarrhea, which can be bloody. Depression and anorexia due to the essential oils from the leaves.
Please make sure before planting your pets cannot reach your SmallGarden if a toxic SeedPod is planted.