Follow these steps to add a garden to the ēdn application!
1. Open the ēdn application.
2. Click on "Add Garden"
3. Click "Next" you will see the following screens.
4. Keep on clicking "Next", the ēdn application will notify you on how to care for your plants.
5. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the side button until it turns dark blue.
6. Connect to Wi-Fi, make sure your device is connected to 2.4GHz Network.
7. Locate the QR Code. It can be found under the light bar, back of the manual and under the SeedPod started pack in the garden packaging.
8. When prompted to add with HomeKit, the follow screen will ask you to open your camera to scan the QR Code.
9. Once the QR code is scanned, it will add your SmallGarden as a light accessory in Home App.
10. After the SmallGarden connects it will ask you to select a location. You can also create a new "room" if you wish. You can create one that is titled "garden" to help keep your smart devices organized.
11. After you select the location of the SmallGarden it will ask you to name it.
12. Once named you will have control of the lights in the Home App. Ensure it working by pressing the light and dim buttons.
13. You are then prompted to select the timing of the light schedule. For healthy plants, the application will require a minimum of 12 hours of light.
14. Your garden has been added! Now let's add plants to your SmallGarden!