If any if your SeedPods don't germinate, we'll replace them free of charge.
Before requesting SeedPods, you might want to review the below tips - they can often solve the germination issue sooner than we are able to ship you new SeedPods:
A few notes about our germination guarantee:
- Please submit all requested information in the form below, including photos of the affected SeedPods.
- We will first offer troubleshooting steps to see if we can get the SeedPod to sprout. We do this so that your entire garden can stay on the same growth schedule. If these steps do not work, we will replace the affected SeedPod(s) at no charge.
- SeedPods that are replaced may not be exchanged for a different variety unless the SeedPod that failed to germinate is no longer offered.
- We do not offer a full refunds in place of replacements.
Germination Guarantee requires the following, but not limited to:
- All 10 SeedPods must be planted in SmallGarden per ēdn's recommendations to qualify.
- SeedPods must be purchased from www.edntech.com and have been planted within 12 months of delivery.
- SeedPods must be planted in an ēdn SmallGarden to qualify for a replacement.
- We do not offer a Germination Guarantee for Plant Your Own SeedPods.
We may ask that you transfer a seedling from a SeedPod that has multiple sprouts to a Seedpod that has failed to germinate. This method is helpful for several reasons:
- Allows your entire garden to remain on the same growth schedule.
- Reduces our carbon footprint from shipping a new package.
- Planting a new SeedPod after surrounding plants have grown will lower the growth success of the new seedling due to the larger plants overshadowing the seedling from accessing full light.
Please sign in to leave a comment.