To pair your SmallGarden to Wi-Fi follow the belowsteps:
- Ensure you have the latest version of the ēdn App. Download here for iOS.
- Plug in your SmallGarden, and hold the button on the side for 3 seconds until it blinks blue, then let go. The light will now blink green, indicating you have entered pairing mode.
- Open the ēdn app and if this your first garden, you'll be presented with a 'Let's Pair' button. If this is not your first garden, select the small '+' sign from the top right corner of the Dashboard screen.
- Make sure your iOS device is connected to your home 2.4gHz network. If you need help determining if you are on a 2.4gHz network, please reference this article.
- Locate the QR Code on your SmallGarden light strip, the back of the user manual, or inside the packaging.
- Scan the QR code on the SmallGarden.
- Select 'Add to Home'
- The SmallGarden will now connect to your Home 2.4GHz network.
- Select your SmallGarden's location (this is where it will be located within the Home App).
- Name your SmallGarden.
- Select any Automations (we do not recommend setting any automations that can interfere with your SmallGarden's required 12hr daily light schedule).
- Allow your SmallGarden to sync with the ēdn cloud!
- If you are repairing your SmallGarden, confirm that your SmallGarden is removed from the Home App.
- Ensure you are on a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure you have the latest iOS version installed (currently 14.3).
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org