If you're having network connection issues, please try the below steps to reconnect your SmallGarden to the ēdn Network.
How to know if you're having network connection issues:
- Your SmallGarden is unresponsive from the app (i.e. the lights will not turn on/off and schedule cannot be saved). "Updates Pending" is displayed.
- Your SmallGarden water level is not updating in the app
- There is a persistent green pulsing light on your SmallGarden
How to reconnect your SmallGarden to the ēdn network:
- Power cycle your SmallGarden, which will likely resolve the issue. Simply unplug your SmallGarden for 10 seconds, and plug back in. Your SmallGarden will then repair to your Wi-Fi network and the ēdn network. Please allow up to 10 minutes prior to moving to step #2, if needed.
- If a power cycle does not reconnect your SmallGarden, please conduct a factory reset and re-pair your SmallGarden to Wi-Fi by selecting the '+' button in the ēdn App Dashboard and following the Wi-Fi pairing steps.
If you are still experiencing network connection issues, please submit a support ticket here.