It's easy to replace your SmallGarden SeedPods! Here are some steps:
- Locate the SeedPod that you wish to replant.
- Gently pull up on the cutout section of the SeedPod cup.
- Once the SeedPod is removed from the garden, remove the lid from the cup.
- Remove the SeedPod from the cup by gently pulling on the stem of the plant.
- Clean the cup with soap and water before re-planting.
- Place the new SeedPod inside the cup.
- Attach the cup lid and snap the newly planted cup back to your SmallGarden.
You are all set!