Plants generally last anywhere from 1-3 months in the SmallGarden. This all depends which variety of plants you're growing, in which you can find the estimated lifespan for each plant on the side of the SeedPod packaging and in the app when planting.
Articles in this section
- What is a SeedPod?
- Can I plant 5 SeedPods in my garden instead of 10?
- How to use your own seeds with the 'Plant Your Own' SeedPods
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- What is the lifespan of plants in the SmallGarden?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- How long can I store unused SeedPods?
- How long do SeedPods grow?
- Can I reuse my SeedPods?
- Is produce grown in the SmallGarden as nutritious as organic store bought produce?
Please sign in to leave a comment.