SeedPods are not intended for reuse. As our SeedPods are fully biodegradable, we recommend you compost them after use. You can buy additional SeedPods from our store- and you can subscribe to save money and never run out of plants!
Articles in this section
- What is a SeedPod?
- Can I plant 5 SeedPods in my garden instead of 10?
- How to use your own seeds with the 'Plant Your Own' SeedPods
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- What is the lifespan of plants in the SmallGarden?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- How long can I store unused SeedPods?
- How long do SeedPods grow?
- Can I reuse my SeedPods?
- Is produce grown in the SmallGarden as nutritious as organic store bought produce?