They should last anywhere from 3-6 months. This will depend on your local temperature/humidity, as well as how much of the herbs you use at one time. In theory, your herbs could last much longer as long as they aren't cut down too much in between harvests.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an android app?
- Do you have an iOS app?
- My lights aren't working as scheduled
- How does the SmallGarden 2 work?
- How to get the most out of your SmallGarden 2
- How to turn on/off SMS and Email notifications
- How much energy does the SmallGarden 2 consume?
- What is the lifespan of herbs in the SmallGarden 2?
- What is the SmallGarden 2 made of?
- Can I grow different plants at the same time in my SmallGarden 2?