The SmallGarden 2 is manufactured from sustainably harvested wood from Oregon which is bent in North Carolina, then finished here in Colorado. The aluminum is extruded in Texas, then shipped to Denver where is it machined and anodized. Every part of the SmallGarden 2 is built to the highest quality and design standards. Each unit is carefully handcrafted and assembled in Denver, Colorado.
Articles in this section
- How does the SmallGarden 2 work?
- How to get the most out of your SmallGarden 2
- How much energy does the SmallGarden 2 consume?
- What is the lifespan of herbs in the SmallGarden 2?
- What is the SmallGarden 2 made of?
- Can I grow different plants at the same time in my SmallGarden 2?
- What are the dimensions of the SmallGarden 2?
- How many seeds per SeedPod?
- Can I reuse my SeedPods?
- What is the life span of herbs in the SmallGarden 2?