Yes, you can grow different kinds of plants in your SmallGarden. For the best results, we recommend growing similar plants- for example, a mixed herb garden with basil, thyme, and mint in a garden would do very well.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an android app?
- Do you have an iOS app?
- SmallGarden lights are not working as scheduled
- Can I grow flowers in my SmallGarden?
- How does the SmallGarden 2 work?
- How to get the most out of your SmallGarden 2
- How to turn on/off SMS and Email notifications
- How much energy does the SmallGarden 2 consume?
- What is the lifespan of herbs in the SmallGarden 2?
- Can I grow different plants at the same time in my SmallGarden 2?