Yes, you can grow different kinds of plants in your SmallGarden. For the best results, we recommend growing similar plants- for example, a mixed herb garden with basil, thyme, and mint in a garden would do very well.
Articles in this section
- What comes with the SmallGarden?
- Do you have an Android app?
- Do you have an iOS app?
- How does the SmallGarden work?
- How to remove water from your SmallGarden
- How to add water to your SmallGarden
- How do I remove my SmallGarden from the Home App?
- Do I need to use the mobile app?
- How much energy does the SmallGarden consume?
- How do plants grow with LEDs?