The lifespan of SeedPods will range depending on what variety of plants you're growing and how often they have been pruned. You can find the expected amount of days that until a plant reaches full-size on each individual SeedPod packaging and in the app.
Articles in this section
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- Plant safety for your pets
- How to replace SeedPods
- How long do SeedPods grow?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- Is produce grown in the SmallGarden as nutritious as organic store bought produce?
- Can you store SeedPods for future use?
- Can I reuse my SeedPods?