Our awesome dirt-free 'soil' is inspired by NASA technology and provides an optimal living environment for plants. The 'soil' ensures that there is always enough room for your plants to breathe and to retrieve the right amount of water and plant food.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my first generation SmallGarden to use the new SeedPods?
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- How do I navigate through ēdn's Knowledge Base and Community Help Center?
- How do plants grow in soil-less gardens?
- How do plants grow with LED's
- Is ēdn committed to sustainability?
- Is produce from ēdn gardens as nutritious as organic store bought foods?
- Are your seeds organic and non-GMO?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- What are the ingredients in the plant food?