The humidity dome is used to help in the germination process and promote earlier root growth. It can be removed 1-2 weeks after the seeds have been planted, or once the plants are 0.5 inches tall.
Articles in this section
- Is the humidity dome required?
- Can I reuse the seed pods and capillary mat?
- How many seeds per pod?
- What are the dimensions of the SmallGarden?
- How much energy does the SmallGarden consume?
- Can I grow flowers in my SmallGarden?
- Do SeedPods need to be purchased through ēdn?
- When do I remove the humidity dome?
- Can I have different types of plants in the garden at the same time?
- What can I grow in my SmallGarden?