It should only take a few minutes each month. After planting your seeds, all you need to do is add water and plant food. And, of course, harvest your delicious foods or beautiful flowers!
Articles in this section
- What to expect when growing marigolds
- What to expect when growing fennel
- How to transplant plants from your SmallGarden
- What to expect when growing lettuce
- What to expect when growing basil
- How much time should caring for my plants take?
- What kind of water should I use?
- Can I overwater the plants?
- Should the SeedPods be thinned out?
- Recommended water amount when growing less that 12 plants