We recommend using only standard tap water with a normal pH level, or distilled water. Never use 'hard' water, which is common tap water in the southwestern states. Your plants might turn yellow or won't grow well when you use the wrong water type because the dissolved minerals in the water can block the intake of nutrients.
Articles in this section
- Planting Best Practices
- What to expect when growing marigolds
- What to expect when growing fennel
- How to transplant plants from your SmallGarden
- What to expect when growing lettuce
- What to expect when growing mint
- What to expect when growing basil
- How much time should caring for my plants take?
- What kind of water should I use?
- Can I overwater the plants?