The majority of houseplants actually die from receiving too much water. Please don't add more than 2 pitchers of water. Overwatering happens when plants can't breath via the soil when it is submerged in water. Our gardens provide just enough water from below, minimizing the chance of overwatering your plants.
Articles in this section
- Planting Best Practices
- What to expect when growing marigolds
- What to expect when growing fennel
- How to transplant plants from your SmallGarden
- What to expect when growing lettuce
- What to expect when growing mint
- What to expect when growing basil
- How much time should caring for my plants take?
- What kind of water should I use?
- Can I overwater the plants?