We are dedicated to helping people connect with nature, and to make nature, and plants, a simple, sustainable part of modern living. We know the importance of connecting with and caring for nature, and because of this we aim to create and operate as green as we can. We build our products and packaging out of sustainable and recyclable materials, and are always exploring ways to be more sustainable.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my first generation SmallGarden to use the new SeedPods?
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- How to replace SeedPods
- How do plants grow with LED's
- Is ēdn committed to sustainability?
- Is produce from ēdn gardens as nutritious as organic store bought foods?
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- Will more colors be available?