Your herbs and vegetables will be just as nutritious as their store bought counterparts - likely even more as they won't lose nutritional value during transit!
Articles in this section
- Can I plant 5 SeedPods in my garden instead of 10?
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- Getting rid of mold and algae?
- Plant safety for your pets
- Helpful tips for a healthy garden
- How to replace SeedPods
- How long do SeedPods grow?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- Is produce grown in the SmallGarden as nutritious as organic store bought produce?