We do not recommend using your own soil or soil mix. Our SeedPods are specially designed for growing in the SmallGarden and contain time-release plant food that provides the optimal amount of nutrients to plants as they grow.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my first generation SmallGarden to use the new SeedPods?
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- How to replace SeedPods
- How do I navigate through ēdn's Knowledge Base and Community Help Center?
- How do plants grow with LED's
- Is ēdn committed to sustainability?
- Is produce from ēdn gardens as nutritious as organic store bought foods?
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- Will more colors be available?