We do not recommend using your own soil or soil mix. Our SeedPods are specially designed for growing in the SmallGarden and contain time-release plant food that provides the optimal amount of nutrients to plants as they grow.
Articles in this section
- Are your seeds non-GMO?
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- How to replace SeedPods
- How long do SeedPods grow?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- Is produce grown in the SmallGarden as nutritious as organic store bought produce?
- Can you store SeedPods for future use?
- Can I reuse my SeedPods?