Although you can use other soil, we don't recommend it. Our soil is a specific density (which works with the moisture sensor) and is also sterile (which helps reduce the possibility for bugs).
Articles in this section
- Can I use my own seeds with your products?
- How to replace SeedPods
- How do I navigate through ēdn's Knowledge Base and Community Help Center?
- How do plants grow in soil-less gardens?
- How do plants grow with LED's
- Is ēdn committed to sustainability?
- Is produce from ēdn gardens as nutritious as organic store bought foods?
- Are your seeds organic and non-GMO?
- Can I use my own soil as a substitute to the SeedPods?
- What are the ingredients in the plant food?