Congratulations! You have received and set up your SmallGarden and you are finally ready to start your growing experience. Planting your seeds correctly is key to having a flourishing garden in just a few weeks. Follow these few simple steps and get excited to watch your garden grow!
1. Once your SmallGarden is set up, you can begin to plant! First, make sure your SeedPods are placed in your plant pod separator with the holes facing up. (Note: push down on your SeedPods to make sure they are in the bottom of the tray so they can absorb water.)
2. Once your seed pods are in, you are ready to insert your seeds! Start by selecting which seeds you would like to plant and add 5-10 seeds in each SeedPod.
3. To create a better germinating environment, peel off a little piece of SeedPod material from each pod and insert it in the hole that you placed your seeds in.
4. Finally, insert the moisture sensor into one of the SeedPods.
5. Fill your water pitcher with 500 ml of water and add 5 drops of plant food. Pour the pitcher into the corner of the plant pod separator. (Note: you don't have to water each pod individually because they all share the same water source.)